One of the main problems with acne is that even when you have dealt with it, you end up having acne scars. Sure, these won’t be problematic for your skin, however, scars are the marks which acne left behind. It may not be appalling unlike fresh acne but it is still undesirable to have these marks on your face.
If you want to clear your skin of any Acne Scars, here are 15 natural remedies that you can start using the soonest possible time:
- Fuller’s Earth is very good if you have acne scars. This substance will help clean the skin pores, diminish the scars and so on. Since it can absorb impurities and has decolorizing properties, it is ideal to use on marks that was left behind by acne.
Combine it with some rose water to make a paste. Apply on your face, or any location that has acne marks, leave it until it dries up and rinse it off properly. Do this several times a week for faster results
- Applying ice on the skin is very good at tightening pores and it will greatly reduce the secretion of sebum. Ice is great for diminishing scars by eliminating the redness and thus, brings improvement on the affected part of the skin.
- Aloe vera gel is proven effective in healing the skin and fading scars. It contains vitamins that are good for the skin and a particular substance called “proteolytic enzymes” which helps repair dead skin cells.
- Coconut oil is very helpful in clearing acne scars. The reason behind is because its a natural antioxidant. It does a very good job in evening the skin tone since it contains fatty acids. One of these acids is called stearic acid which is good for the skin and is used in many skincare products.
- Cucumber is not just ideal for salads, it is also good for the skin because it contains vitamins A, C and magnesium. Cut a few slices and lay it on your face. Leave it on for 30 minutes and then rinse. Do this regularly to achieve not just a healthy glowing skin but a skin that is free from scars.
- Lavender oil is one of the best essential oils that can help deal with any skin damage. It has antiseptic, antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties that can help address damage on the skin left by acne.
- Rosehip seed oil is an extremely potent substance that can be used for acne scars. It can eliminate discoloration on the skin. Many are clueless about the potency of rosehip seed oil, it is effective in removing wrinkles and it rejuvenates the skin as well. Since it is an excellent anti-aging product, it means that it can remove the scars left behind by acne.
- Sugar scrub is good for exfoliating the skin. The process of exfoliation will eventually raise up the layer of skin making it shallow until the the scar levels up to the skin’s surface.
Sugar cane, where sugar is extracted from, contains glycolic acid (a type of AHA) that promotes regeneration of the skin cells. This is the reason why sugar scrub is effective in reducing scars.
- Egg whites may be an uncommon remedy, but it is ideal to help in clearing up the skin from scars. Since it contains protein, it helps in building up the cells and rejuvenate the skin. With a regular routine, you can easily get rid of acne scars.
- Honey is a great moisturizer, so it’s a good idea to both eat honey and also use it as a face mask. Either way, you will have a very good treatment against acne scars, which is very efficient.
In choosing honey, it is ideal to use the raw honey and not the commercial ones. Raw honey contains enzymes that come from the bees that are deemed effective in clearing up scars.
- Baking soda is also ideal to be used for exfoliation. Baking soda has sodium bicarbonate crystals that can be used to gently exfoliate the skin. By combining baking soda with either water or any kind of essential oil, make a paste mixture and apply it on the face. Gently massage the face with this mixture to remove the outermost layer of the skin.
- Tea tree oil is an amazing substance especially for the skin because of It’s antiviral antibacterial, and antifungal properties. You can massage it on your skin, but it can also be diluted together with other carrier oils if the skin is too sensitive.
- Lemon juice is very useful for the skin. It acts as a bleaching agent because of the acid it contains which can lighten a dark scar. Since it contains AHA it’s even good in removing dead skin cells because of its acidity.
- Apple cider vinegar is known for its healing properties. It has been used in the orient since the ancient times, and until now, its popularity is still the same. It’s efficient, reliable and among some of the best solutions for clearing the acne scars naturally because of its acidic content.
- Herbs like sage, and turmeric are very good in treating acne scars or skin scars in general. You can even combine them with adjacent essential oils like lavender oil to boost the benefits if you want.
These are just some of the best natural remedies that can help in clearing acne scars. You don’t have to rely on expensive medical treatment to eliminate your scars. The idea here is that you need clear up the skin naturally if you can. And these treatments will do that for you. It can work well as long as you take care of your skin patiently and in the right way.